Reservoir Dogs.

They were six strangers, assembled to pull off the perfect crime: Mr. White, a professional criminal; Mr. Orange, a young newcomer; Mr. Blonde, a trigger-happy killer; Mr. Pink, a paranoid neurotic; Mr. Brown; and Mr. Blue. Hired by mob boss Joe Cabot and given fake names so no one could identify the others, they thought there was no way their heist could have failed. But after a police ambush, killing Mr. Brown and seriously injuring Mr. Orange, the criminals return to their rendezvous point, a warehouse and realize that one of them had to have been a police informant. But who?


The acting is pretty good, especially Steve Buscemi. Mr. Pink is without doubt one of the most memorable characters I have ever experienced. Considering the time when this movie was made, it is even more impressive the level of interest this movie achieves. All in all, if you like heist movies, character movies and most of all Tarantino movies, Reservoir dogs cannot be missed.

28 comments:

  1. pretty good movie, seen it more than once

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all things Tarentino (idk if that's how it's spelled)

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw this on relatively recently and liked it. wasn't at all what I was expecting

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a film I would watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This movie was one of the best Quentin Tarantino films of the 90s. Because of it's story and dialogue.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really good movie right here, everytime I watch it I have a beer in my hand and smile by the end ha!
    -anonmouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meant to eatch this movie a while back but never got round to it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watched it on TV the other day, great movie, great actors :)) Hats off to Tarantino :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Classic Tarantino movies are the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good review, I was watching that last week on TV :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This movie was pretty great indeed. Classic Tarantino.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never actually seen this one. I'm not a fan of most Tarantino movies, but I'll have to give this one a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this movie, watch it every so often. Like the blog. Followed

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've always wanted to watch this but never got around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it, followed. More posts like these please :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. great movie, my chick got me this on dvd for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  17. Man, one of the best movies ever! However, I did like Pulp Fiction a bit more. I mean the two movies have some similarities, both are good, but Pulp Fiction seems like the better version of the similar idea...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Always loved this moive!!! so good.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always wanted to see this movie but never had time, definitely watching it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete