Stain Removal Guide



RED WINE STAIN:
Put white wine on top of stain or blot with club soda.

SWEAT/DEODORANT STAIN:
Mix equal parts H2O  + lemon juice, and hang garment in sun for several hours.

GRASS STAIN:
Rub white vinegar + baking soda into stain, let it sit for a while.

COFFEE STAIN:
Rub with paste made up of cold H2O, powdered laundry detergent, + white vinegar.

INK STAIN:
Place stainer area on top of clean towel.
Use rubbing alcohol/nail polish remover to transfer ink from shirt to towel.

TOMATO SAUCE STAIN:
Blot with water, add ammonia (for stronger stains try hydrogen peroxide).

4 comments:

  1. I have some blank white shirts with deodorant stains, I'll try this when I get home. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Washington... so much for having stuff sit in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I better drink that wine.

    ReplyDelete